1)Asst Manager/Branch Manager (1 position)
• Should be able to maintain the branch & control day-day operations
• Should be able to take reports from support/sales/telesales & needs to make a QTR-QTR business plan Build & maintain healthy relationship with the respective clients / customers.
• Should have good communication skills ,mailing & office communication(Microsoft Office skills) 3-5 years domain experience preferred
• Should be able conduct road-shows& customer events/trainings on a regular basis
• Should be capable of address all the branch/operations customer related issues immediately
2)Sales Executive(3-5 positions)
• Should be able to do 10-20 cold calls per day
• To prospect and meet the potential customer.
• Understand the Need of the customer and pitch the right products/services.
• Build & maintain healthy relationship with the respective clients / customers.
• Capture pertinent customer data and work with field sales and subject matter experts.
• Handle queries from prospects and help convert them into sale.
• Should have good communication skills ,mailing & office communication(Microsoft Office skills) 2-5 years domain experience preferred
• Identifying the target segment &making atleast 30-60 cold calls/day
• Need to map the client and allocate the final decision maker and fix up the appointment to make calls to the data given and keep record of the feedback.
• Should be well-versed with mailing, office communication(Microsoft Office skills) & should be doing mail blast on regular intervals to the customer list generated on the latest products/services released 1-2 years domain experience preferred
4)Support Co-ordinator(1 Position) :
Qualification : Degree
Tech : PGDCA/With Computers technical background Languages to know : English, Hindi & Telugu
• Good communication, co-ordination, Punctuality & correspondence skills in English
• Should be able to handle Support calls over phone & mails
• Should be able to give telephonic support to customers
• Should be well versed with MS-Office, Outlook & Browsing
• Hardworking & smart enough to handle the support calls
• To Handle support calls correspondence related to IBM, Lenovo, with customers & etc.,
• To handle the logistics of IBM, Lenovo spares
• To receive day 2 day support calls, organize with the Manager & manage the calls
• To Manage the activities of Field engineers to successfully provide on-time services to customers satisfaction existing & New customers.
• Co-ordination with Support, Sales Team and customers
• Co-ordination of Billing Activity with Logistics and finance Dept..
• To do follow up on the payments to receive, etc., should have learning enthusiasm 1-3 years domain experience preferred