As a Sales Consultant , you’ll be maximizing the sales numbers in general & on a daily level your job is likely to include:
- Tracking the market potential of target customers & products
- Building a healthy monthly sales pipeline based on the targets assigned & funnel sharing with the respective managers
- Target to capture reasonable market share for the respective products
- Implementing alternative action plan in case of variance in original plan.
- Relationship building with target customers .
- Sales promotion planning along with respective Managers/Vendors.
- Ascertain credit worthiness of the customer
- Negotiating for the best commercial terms with the customers.
- Ownership on outstanding & overdue collection
- Keeping track of competition tactics & being sensitive to market rumors.
- Responsible for achieving the minimum bottom-line threshold set by the managers.
- competency building & certifications to be achieved based on the internal mandates.
Minimum Standard of Education:
- The student/s should be in third or final semester of their MBA program having specializations in Marketing as one of the major
- Engineering Degree (Electronics/ Electricals/ Power/Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Software/ Tele communication)
- BCA/ MCA/ MS(Computer Applications)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Overall percentage of marks in 10th, +2, Degree and PGDBM/ MBA should be preferably 60%, however we might encourage special exceptions.(meaning the candidate should be very good in other skills like communication Etc.)