Systems Engineering Qualities:
- System administration (troubleshooting).
- Server rebuilds, experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Working knowledge of Azure, AWS.
- Develop and Implement DR and Backup planning.
- Excellent Group policy, DFS, AD, DNS, DHCP knowledge is a MUST.
- Good knowledge of O365 administration.
- IIS 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and share point experience required.
- SQL server 2003, 2008, 2012 experience is required.
- Security implementation and monitoring including Vulnerability monitoring and Pen tests.
- Active participation in outage restoration and Root Cause Analysis.
- Consistent support of resolving complex and new technologies issues.
- On-call to provide troubleshooting, maintenance, deployments, break fixes, 24 X 7 X 365.
- Assist in problem management, release management.
- Chane management experience is a MUST.
- Infrastructure consolidation and automation.
- Implement and maintain the monitoring plans.
- Azure migration
- Server spin ups in Azure, on-prem and AWS as and when required
- Server decommissioning
- Server migration from one host to another
- Server refresh
- O365 ATP security implementation
- OS & Application upgrades
- DR Setup
- Backup Setup
- SIEM Setup
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- BSC Computer Science with 12 years’ experience, OR
- MSC Computer Science with at least 8 years’ experience.
- MSCE, MCP, CCNA certifications will be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time (FMS/Helpdesk) Role
Salary: ₹90,000.00 to ₹150,000.00 /month