Expert knowledge and deep experience of the AWS (mandatory), and/or Azure & GCP cloud platforms (optional), technologies and use cases. strong knowledge of common security and compliance practices around cloud.
Broad knowledge of enterprise systems in general and cloud and Internet technologies in particular along with the ongoing developments in both. The Presales Cloud Engineer (or) the Sr Solution Engineer – Cloud Platform will be responsible for the execution of public cloud solution offerings, should also have a strong desire to lead or develop a team of similarly skilled and enthusiastic teammates if called upon.
Minimum Industry Work Experience:
4+ Years of large project implementation or Consulting experience using IaaS and PaaS provided by Public Cloud providers like GCP, AWS & Azure. Those with experience around IT infrastructure architecting, Enterprise application sizing and designing infra & migration for applications like SAP / HANA /Oracle / Core banking, etc. would be highly preferred.
Should have implemented at least 2-4 sizable deals on Cloud Migration / Workload Hosting
- Drive business as a product specialist by enabling the sales team in generating opportunities specific to AWS/GCP/Azure products & services
- Handling the entire Pre-Sales and owing complete coordination with the respective implementation team
- Should keep track of successful cloud sales targets achieved met on monthly/ quarterly basis .
- Ability to bloom under pressure and disciplined to work remotely without supervision.
- A keen sense of curiosity to find out about the latest and developing technologies.
- Identify key problem statements in the customer’s IT Infrastructure landscape and communicate proposed technical solutions to the CIOs/CXOs of prospective clients
- Initiate and design visually engaging and creative PPTs elaborating the relevant solution to showcase to prospective partners, clients, and end customers.
- Conduct customer presentations and whiteboard sessions & evangelize cloud technologies to prospect customers.
- Build high-level design documents for workload migration or greenfield adoption of cloud depending on the use case.
- Devise a winning strategy by offering the best-proposed cloud solution/s from technical and commercial aspects ahead of market competition
- Work on Migration Assessment and Migration Strategy for Large Migration Opportunities.
- Provide support for RFIs and RFPs for Cloud-based projects.
- Research on customers (company overview, market share, key contacts, incumbents, etc.) , come up with a Go to market strategy & guide the sales team accordingly.
- Competition Intelligence/Analysis (Key Initiatives, market presence, strategy, SWOT analysis)
- Research on industry trends and help in tailoring the Offerings & value propositions.
- Experience conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototype and reference models.
- Help potential customers embrace latest Cloud Solution by working on the migration assessment, Strategy as required
- Work towards publishing Blogs & Articles as well as work on POC’s per the key research areas assigned.
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Technical knowledge on Cloud Technologies and virtualized environments in terms of Architecting, Planning, Implementing and Support.
- Strong understanding of all available cloud services e.g. AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, LB, RDS, Cloud Front and etc…)
- Strong technical understanding of Microsoft Azure and SAP migration and deployments.
- Exposure to Infrastructure sizing for SAP HANA and other SAP applications is good to have.
- Exposure with virtualization technologies such as VMWare / Hyper-V / Nutanix is good to have. Any experience in migrating workloads to/from cloud to/from on-prem hypervisors is good to have.
- Exposure with databases – PostgreSQL, MS SQL, My SQL, etc.
- Good understanding of networking concepts TCP / IP protocol stack, IP addressing/subnets, Firewalls, VPNs, etc. The candidate should be able to work with networking in virtual cloud environment and in also connecting cloud to on-prem network with VPN / Direct connect etc.
- DevOps skills/exposure
- Graduate in Computer Engineering (preferably BTECH /BCA/MCA ).
- Certifications on AWS (Associate level in Operations or Architect or DevOps), Google Cloud Platform (Professional), Microsoft Azure or other cloud Providers
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 PA