As a Regional sales manager , you’ll be responsible for the entire region in terms of maximizing the sales numbers in general & On a daily level your job is likely to include
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be able to make 10 – 30 cold calls per day & to qualify at least 10 + opportunities per month
- To map potential industry verticals & to secure meetings with decision makers at target accounts
- To garner more potential customers by leveraging your existing relationships & industry experience
- To be proficient in pitching IT Infrastructure Solutions (https://www.gbb.co.in/solutions/) to prospect customers
- Responsible for building & maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders across your accounts /customers
- End-to-end account mapping from pre-RFP to closure stage, cross-selling domain-centric services from the wide range of our solutions portfolio
- Responsible for account mining and growth for focused Public Sector Units, CSIR Labs, Technical Universities, Banking & Defence Accounts.
- Retain accounts by developing strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Should maintain excellent business relationship with our major OEMs /Vendors
- Fulfillment of sales quota quarterly or annually & to achieve the allocated revenue targets
- Maintain excellent relationships with ministries, PSUs, clients & to ensure timely collection of payment dues.
Expected Skills & industry experience:
- Relevant IT Infrastructure industry work experience of at least 5+ Years is a mandate.
- Technical Presentation Skills would be an added advantage
- Excellent oral, written & problem solving skills
Minimum Standard of Education:
- Engineering Degree (Electronics/ Electricals/ Power/Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Software/ Tele communication)
- MBA/BCA/ MCA/ MS(Computer Applications) ; BSC/ MSC in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Overall percentage of marks in 10th, +2, Degree and PGDBM/ MBA should be preferably 60% +