As a Pre-Sales Consultant, You would be responsible for product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work & on a daily level you are expected to meet the below
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be able to work independently or work with the team in identifying and qualifying business opportunities
- Client interaction for requirement gathering and understanding existing infrastructure
- Should able to conduct Product POCs (Proof of Concept) to customers
- Should be able to prepare the B.O.M, RFPs/ RFQs depending on the exact need of the customer
- Should be able to analyse the existing RFPs/RFQs which are part of a tender
- Provide Technical compliance and competitive analysis of products that are part of the solution.
- Should be ready to work for extended hours – in critical situations (on-demand)
- Need to attend all the mandatory technical trainings
- Able to demonstrate new technologies & train internal staff/customers
- Should be able to identify key customer technical objections & resolve technical gaps much in advance .
- Travel to customer sites (either within the state/country) and conferences as required & depending on the situation
Expected Skills & industry experience:
- Must have 5+ years of experience of working on turnkey System Integration Bids across Government & Corporate accounts.
- Minimum work experience of: 4 years & above as a Sr System Administrator/ IT Systems Lead
- Certifications – in Virtualization, Back Up Automation, Servers & Storage Consolidation.
- Hands-On experience of Hypervisors like VMware & HyperV; Backup tools like Veritas & CommVault; Storage Appliances like IBM, Dell EMC & NetAPP; Servers like IBM Power & Dell EMC.
- Should have extreme passion for Technology
- Should be a quick learner & should have the ability to adapt new technical skills
Minimum Standard of Education:
- Engineering Degree (Electronics/ Electricals/ Power/Instrumentation/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Software/ Tele communication)
- Overall percentage of marks in 10th, +2, Degree and PGDBM/ MBA should be preferably 60% +